Invivo Ventures FCR invests in early-stage life sciences/healthcare companies and is managed by Invivo Capital Partners, a management company founded by Dr. Luis Pareras and Albert Ferrer. Both managers have extensive experience in the sector and also manage the venture capital firm Healthequity SCR, which has 4 clinical-stage companies in its portfolio.
Invivo Ventures has a volume of 60M€ from private and institutional investors, including the European Investment Fund, the Instituto de Crédito Oficial, the Institut Català de Finances, the Institut Valencià de Finances and the Ajuntament de Barcelona. Invivo Ventures has a portfolio of 8 companies and is actively looking for new investments in the Life Sciences Field.
• Scouting for deal flow opportunities.
• Support in deal flow management.
• Participation in deal flow meetings.
• Support in the analysis of investment opportunities both at the scientific and commercial level (market analysis, competitive landscape).
• Preparation of reviews in specific areas of interest.
• Degree in Biotechnology, Biomedicine, Pharmacy or similar.
• Enrolled in a Master’s, preferably focused on business.
• Knowledge about IP and technology transfer.
• Practical experience using databases such as Pubmed and Globaldata.
• Eager reader of scientific papers.
• Fluent in Spanish and English.
• Part-time position.
• Internship agreement with university (preferably).
• Office located at Passeig de Gràcia, 54, 2D, Barcelona.
• To apply please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with Internship 2023 as email subject.
• Deadline for applications: 24th February 2023.
• Starting date: March 2023.
JOB OPPORTUNITY / INTERNSHIP PROGRAM: We’re seeking candidates to join us. Apply now!