Invivo Ventures FCR invests in early-stage life sciences/healthcare companies and is managed by Invivo Capital Partners, a management company founded by Dr. Luis Pareras and Albert Ferrer. Both managers have extensive experience in the sector and also manage the venture capital firm Healthequity SCR, which has 4 clinical-stage companies in its portfolio.
Invivo Ventures has a volume of 60M€ from private and institutional investors, including the European Investment Fund, the Instituto de Crédito Oficial, the Institut Català de Finances, the Institut Valencià de Finances and the Ajuntament de Barcelona. Invivo Ventures has a portfolio of 8 companies and is actively looking for new investments in the Life Sciences Field.
• Scouting and management of deal flow opportunities.
• Analysis of investment opportunities both at the scientific and commercial level.
• Preparation of reviews and market studies in specific areas of interest.
• Support in preparation of Investment Committees.
• Degree in Biotechnology; Medicine; Biomedicine; Pharmacy or similar.
• Masters preferably focused on business or entrepreneurship.
• PhD in Life Sciences.
• Preferably, previous experience in the fields of venture capital and/or technology transfer.
• Practical knowledge about IP and technology transfer.
• Practical experience using databases such as Pubmed and Globaldata.
• Eager reader of scientific papers.
• Analytic and synthetic mindset.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluent in Spanish and English (C1 level).
• Full-time position. 6-month trial period.
• Office located at Passeig de Gràcia, 54, 2D, Barcelona.
• To apply please send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 20th February 2023.
Starting date: March 2023.