Invivo Capital Partners S.G.E.I.C. S.A.(hereinafter referred to as “INVIVO CAPITAL”), assigned Tax Identification Code (CIF) A67349803, is a Spanish company, recorded in the Companies Registry of Barcelona in volume 46776, folio 216, sheet number B-530559, registration 1. The company is responsible for managing the domain name invivo.capital (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
Address: Paseo de Gracia, 54 – P.2 D, Barcelona (08007).
1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE
- The Users access this Website of their own free will, which implies that they must use it according to this legal disclaimer, the law, morals, good faith and/or good conduct.
- The use of this Website implies acceptance of this legal disclaimer.
- Users may freely visit the pages of this Website without needing any previous subscription or user registration.
- INVIVO CAPITAL reserves the right to modify the content of this legal disclaimer with no prior notice; therefore we recommend that you regularly visit this section in order to ensure the correct use of this Website.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
© 2019. Invivo Capital Partners S.G.E.I.C. S.A. All rights reserved.
- This Website and the contents included therein: articles, texts, images, logos, trade marks, button icons, software, etc. are protected by the laws in force governing industrial and intellectual property and belong to INVIVO CAPITAL or third parties that have authorised their use to INVIVO CAPITAL, and the use of which is expressly prohibited without INVIVO CAPITAL’s authorisation.
- Under no circumstances does access to this Website imply users acquire any property rights over the contents of such Website.
- INVIVO CAPITAL reserves the right to modify, update or remove any of the contents of this Website at any time and with no prior notice.
- Users are allowed to create links to this Website, as long as they are directed to the homepage. Deep links to other pages and their framing, as well as any other unauthorised links, are expressly prohibited. In this respect, users that wish to create a link or hyperlink between their webpage and this Website must obtain express written authorisation from INVIVO CAPITAL and this will not imply a relationship is created between the latter and the owner of the page where the link is established, nor the approval or acceptance by INVIVO CAPITAL of its contents or services.
3. PROHIBITED USES
Any kind of use of the work, creations or aforementioned distinctive signs, including any kind of reproduction, distribution, assignment to third parties, public communication and conversion by means of any device or format is prohibited, without the prior written authorisation from the respective owners. Any breach of this prohibition could imply infringement that is punishable according to the law in force.
4. LIMITED LIABILITY
- INVIVO CAPITAL reserves the right to suspend access to its Website, as well as any service provided through it at any time and with no prior notice, whether due to technical, security or maintenance purposes or any other reason.
- INVIVO CAPITAL shall not be held liable if the service is suspended, delayed, malfunctions or undergoes any other inconveniences due to causes beyond INVIVO CAPITAL‘s control and/or are caused by misconduct, are attributable to the user and/or are due to a situation of force majeure.
- The information contained on this Website may not be correct, despite the efforts made to ensure it is accurate and up-to-date; therefore, INVIVO CAPITAL shall not be held liable for any errors therein or for any damages caused by its use.
- This Website may contain links to other websites and INVIVO CAPITAL shall not be held liable for the content, usefulness or accuracy thereof. The inclusion of a link on this Website must not be considered as a recommendation to users for them to use it. The decision to follow the link is the responsibility of such users.
- INVIVO CAPITAL shall not be held liable for any damages caused by the use of this Website or its contents, nor does it guarantee there are no viruses or that no damage will be caused to the users’ computer systems.
- INVIVO CAPITAL shall not be held liable for any incorrect use that may be made of this Website.
5. APPLICABLE LAWS AND COMPETENT COURTS
The terms and conditions for this Website and the relationship between the user and INVIVO CAPITAL shall be governed by Spanish law and jurisdiction. The parties agree to submit any dispute that may arise between the user and INVIVO CAPITAL to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona (Spain).
This text has been updated on April 14, 2020.